Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's missing? What's needed?

Options
  • 24-06-2003 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Ok I'm going around in circles...summers here and I'm bored!
    I usually design websites but since moving from UK to Ireland I can't seem to come up with any ideas.

I've put a few together but they all seem to die a slow death after a few days!!!!

What sites do you think we need more of?
    Any help would be much appreciated and help me get through these loooong boring summers!

P.s. One of my sites was www.infocus2000.com set up for an Irish boyband but the buggers split up after 2 years and now I can't even run that

:( <---argh!

Kate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Are you looking for paid work, offering voluntary services or simply looking for inspiration???

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

sorry just inspiration

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Do a site for yourself. They're always the absolute hardest to do, so if you can crack that, you have it made. :)

adam

Advertisement