Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Finished Silent Hill 3 yet?

Options
  • 24-06-2003 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

I finsihed it last night.

I thought it was amazing!

Anyone else finish it yet? If so, let us know what result you got.
    I finished the game with the Perfume still in my possession. This takes me back to the first game where you could use the liquid on the cop to heal her OR just shoot the **** outta her. Anyway, I did pretty well - Samael (or GOD) didn't get born. Also got a new costume, but, meh....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

CRAP!!! So thats how you get other endings?? I got the lame ass ending:
    The one where Heather and the detective basically live happily ever after
    Man...now i have to start all over again just so i dont get such a bloody cheesy and lame ass ending..*L* But now im just glad to hear The SH series hasnt pussied out on me like i thought it had!!
    Great ending scene tho, wasnt it? You know the one where
    Claudia stabs vincent, and eats what is technically Heathers abortion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Regarding the perfume:
    It doesnt actually do anything apart from stop gun toting nurses from shooting at you (they run towards you and pistol whip you instead) and make you a little less "visible" to other creatures. This is all from the official Konami strategy guide btw. (If the above info is wrong I am going to look like a complete tit, so, errr, carry on:D)

Endings:
    Three endings: Happy, possessed and UFO (gamefaqs is of course the place to go for info on how to get these endings)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

Strand road in Tramore, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

Unfortunately not.

Strand Road, Dublin, in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I didn't know it was even out yet! When and where did it come out and how much is it?

Ry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

May 23rd, Actually released here in Europe first weirdly, Probably 60 euro.

Advertisement