Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Router

Options
  • 24-06-2003 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a router that will Split My connection, to my PC and one to my Xbox. Can anyone tell me a good one, that has best preformance. Money is not a problem :) but i dont want wireless they suck asshole

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Spud_Gun

You have to be careful which routers you buy for the Xbox. You can see a list of modems, routers and modem/routers here that MS recommend as Xbox Live compatable. I strongly recommend buying one of the recommended ones if you are looking to play Xbox Live.

I bought the Thomson/Alcatel Speedtouch 510 V4 modem/router from a good UK site called DSL-warehouse. It arrived the day after I ordered it. It still works out cheaper, even with the exchange rate and the postage and packing. Have a look at what they have to offer here.

Advertisement