Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bbc mini series about a sundial

• 24-06-2003 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

There was a show on twice a week on CbbC (I don't think it was called that then), about a girl whoose mother was in a coma and she was having these adventures with a sundial and some kids ghosts or something, does ANYONE remember this? It's driving me crazy. I used to love it, actually maybe it was on ITV...... not sure now...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭evie

rings bells vaguely.
    was she having all these adventures and the kids were trying to wake her up possibly, i dunno, could be way off the mark here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

yeah something like that,

I have vague memories of here holding onto the sundial and spinning around and around and around..... until she went back in time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Thought I did for a split second but I was just thinking about some weird mini series with a cult or something and... masks? and there was some voting thing about what would happen next which is how the next episode would start. It was really cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lyonsy

it was called moondial i think, the girl holds the dial and after spining around goes back to thr 1800's where in the big mansion where she lives theres a girl with a burnt face who everyone treats bad cos they think shes the devils daughter. i dont wanna push myself to remember anymore- its like having an acid flashback as it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

YES YES! that's it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Most definately mentioned on tv.cream.org

Advertisement