Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest GBA SP around?

Options
  • 24-06-2003 3:51pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Iv priced em from €140 to €160 anyone know anywhere cheaper. Also has anyone bought a Flash Linker, whats any hassle with em?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

$89 used on Amazon.com - you'd need a voltage converter to power the LiO rechargable battery in Europe though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Mine was 149 with doom, in virgin on henry st.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Originally posted by Epitaph
    $89 used on Amazon.com - you'd need a voltage converter to power the LiO rechargable battery in Europe though.

Didnt think Amazon.com would ship electronic items to Eire. Amazon.co.uk are nasty expensive (well €150)

These are the cheapest iv seen anyway and they sell 220 volt GBA SP's world wide not sure how much shipping is though...

http://www.linkerworld.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/22

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I payed €140 for mine thats about the cheapest you'll get in most shops around the country unless its on offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

bought mine in the US - 99dollars, altough i have a step down convertor already for a wireless AP I use. I presume you can buy from amazon.com - why would they stop you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Costs about €130 from www.play.com with free delivery.

Originally posted by ondafly
    bought mine in the US - 99dollars, altough i have a step down convertor already for a wireless AP I use. I presume you can buy from amazon.com - why would they stop you ?

Look for your self...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000087H7T/qid=1056563702/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-5836993-8975001?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

A bit down under the features

"Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S."

Besides the link i gave in my other post is WAY cheaper

Advertisement