Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3510i attachments ?

• 24-06-2003 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭

Could some one tell me is it possible to buy a camera attachment for the 3510i ? Nokia or 3rd party perhaps ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

correct me if i am wrong but as far as i know u cant get a camera attachment for it ,
    in all honesty thought would u be bothered with it with the screen thats on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

the 3510i doesn't have a camera attachment nor is the screen suitable for looking at anything more than those stupid picture messages that move than an actual photo. Its now impossible(well sorta anyway) to but a 3510 as they are shiit. All the software in them is fukked. Nokia realising this brought out the 3510i which is nothing more than what the 3510 should have been like(functionality wise) with a colour screen thrown on to make it look like something new and amazing. Dirty Bastards.

I have a 3510 and its wrecking my poor little head as are nokia..........me thinks SE will be my next buy.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I have a 3510 and one thing i did notice is that sometimes when I start deleting SMS messages, it will restart itself (shut down and then go through the whole startup process) which is indeed a pain in the arse! :mad:

I was gonna buy a 3510i but after hearing the screen is rubbish, I might not bother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

hey byte can you remove ringtones,
    do you get messages saying *some txt missing* in which case you have to wait anything up to an hour for the original txt complete with missing txt to arrive,
    Does your phone reset itself occasionally?

Advertisement