Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posh music

Options
  • 24-06-2003 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Next Friday 27th June, Sugar Club, Leeson St., €7
    Settler, steerage, Mumblin' Deaf Ro'

Short and sweet. Dignified spam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Ro, would I be jeopardising the post's dignity by replying, thus increasing the overall length? It's a tough call...

Just wanted to say how highly I would regard all three acts here. I'm just back from seeing Settler and they're new stuff is really really excellent. Steerage are a particulary strong band with and Mumblin' Deaf Ro is just fabulous, sweet and addictive, if you like. These are all really bad descriptions but it's late and I'm slightly drunk.

Oh my god, what kind of prostitute am I!!! That's cuh awful plugging. I mean every word though! oh I think I better end this now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

I'm in Crete though.

I've listened extensively to the CD though. I have been inspired my man. I have a big poster hanging on my celing too.

Half of that's true anyway.

I'll be back in Dublin in August I will plonk myself back in the "Mumblin Deaf Ro's harding fan base" as soon as I can.

I'm hoping to record an album myself this Autumn. It's all ahead of me.

Keith

Advertisement