Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RFI: Consumer Internet market

Options
  • 24-06-2003 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

For many weeks I have read with interest the insightful views of the posters on this board, and I was wondering if you could help me.

As part of my final year thesis in college I am doing a research project on the consumer internet access market in Ireland!!

I am looking for information on the market share of the current players (eircom, ESAT, Unison(ha!), etc..).

I would also like a percentage breakdown of the various package types present in the market (Free, subscription, partial flat rate etc).

Could anyone direct me to here I might find such information?

many thanks,
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

www.comreg.ie

the last one was released a week ago.

as to what they actually mean :D

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SeanDillon

Hi Muck,

Thanks for you quick reply.

I had a look at that report you mentioned. It doesn't contain the details I am looking for......specifically market shares and package types!

That is what drove me to this board!! I had hoped the Comreg would have want I want.

Do you know of anywhere else I should try.

/Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

you must ask a series of specific questions then, sharpen that pencil .......'package types' like :confused:

mobile q's in wireless forum
    internet q's in here

hth

M

Advertisement