Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT (IOL) Announce Flat Rate

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

When I exceed the 180h is the charge then 4c peak / 1c offpeak?

I was told that persistant offenders would be cut-off, permanently from the service. Bye-bye, we don't want you as a customer kinda thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭myhandle

Originally posted by MadsL
    I was told that persistant offenders would be cut-off, permanently from the service. Bye-bye, we don't want you as a customer kinda thing.

Offenders! I wasn't suggesting breaking any agreement, yes they give you 180h but surely they would be delighted if you went over that, and would charge 4c / 1c per min, just like any other ISP?

What happens at 180h, are you disconnected, do further calls get an engaged tone, or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

yeah, wouldnt they only be glad to charge u 4c peak and 1 c off peak after ur 189 or 240 hours?

Originally posted by BArra
    yeah, wouldnt they only be glad to charge u 4c peak and 1 c off peak after ur 189 or 240 hours?

sure, but seriously, is that not the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

quote:
    Originally posted by scary
    €30 for 180hrs is the residential package, €45 for 260hrs is the business one

€45 plus VAT. The cost is €54.45.

Can someone tell me how a 56k connection restricted to 260 hours can cost about the same as 24/7 broadband thats about 10 times faster?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Dotsie~tmp
    Can someone tell me how a 56k connection restricted to 260 hours can cost about the same as 24/7 broadband thats about 10 times faster?

Excellent point :cool:

Advertisement