Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real one player

• 25-06-2003 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi guys. So the nokia 3650 can play vids through real one player... Now please don't laugh at me, i am so bad with computers and very rarely use real: I was just playing a video on real one player to test the quality... All i could get was the sound,which remained consistent between ''connecting'' intervals, but the picture was not a running video, it was just a series of jumping images/pictures. This probably seems so stupid, but could someone please tell me whether it is meant to be this way? Thanks.

PS. The video i tried was Johnny Wilkonsons tutorial on how to kick a rugby ball, if anyone would be sound enough to try it.

Advertisement