Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Mp3 Player

• 25-06-2003 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Has anybody bought a zen recently,

I bought 2 of them and both of them went belly up within 2 weeks, they wouldnt turn on and they wouldnt respond to a hard reboot :(

Got them replaced no bother, I asked them was there a faulty batch manufactured but of course they said no - just wanted to know did anybody else have the same issue.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I've had one for me and one for my niece .. No problems to report yet .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I had one a absolutly no problems until

I dropped it in water .. the thing wouldn't come on at all

then after two weeks sitting there doing nothing (I was away) it works fine

happy days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I bought one about 2-3 months ago and havent had any problems at all. Have you tried using a paperclip to reboot the Zen via the reset switch?

Where did you buy it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭JJSolutions

Yeah tried that and holding in play while doing it to try to get the format / reset menu but noting :(

Got them in Komplett they replaced one and Creative replaced the other - creative got back to me the next day after sending it in - so either they dont bother doing much testing to see if it was damaged or knew there was a faulty batch.

Advertisement