Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

record fairs

Options
  • 25-06-2003 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

I remember seeing fliers for a record fair in the Royal Marine Hotel dun laoghaire, does anyone know how often these happen? and on what dates?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Originally posted by magpie
    I remember seeing fliers for a record fair in the Royal Marine Hotel dun laoghaire, does anyone know how often these happen? and on what dates?

They're on every two or three months, not gotten a mail about the next one yet, the best place to find out about the next one is comet records in temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Is there an email list you can join to be notified or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

yeah, i signed up at one of the fairs a couple of years back, as i said comet records is the best place to ask about it, the guy who runs the fair owns comet as far as i know.

Advertisement