Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help a genuine radiohead fan looking for a glasto ticket!

Options
  • 25-06-2003 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ok i know i'm probably the millionth person to ask but theres been a colossal **** up with my glasto ticket order and due to my misreading of an e-mail i've only just learned that it was cancelled. please please please can someone help me out on this, if so please mail me at conorflanagan@hotmail.com, i really need a full weekend ticket i will be eternally grateful if you are able to help. it goes without saying that i will pay over face value. thanking you in advance, the P.F.J.(officials):confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 fat toni

good luck in your hunt my man you may stand more chance of being struck by lightning but happy hunting:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The PFJ

well consider me a burned charred mess sirrah for i have got one! woo, and indeed hoo!

Advertisement