Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me a new phone

• 25-06-2003 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

I've just been told here in work to come up with short list of 3 phones to chose from for my company to buy for testing purposes that must be MMS/WAP Push/Java capable (camera optional) but the best thing is i've been told i can hold onto it for my own use when its not being use for testing! woohoo!

So i would apprecate some recommendations from you lot as to whats the best phone to buy and remember money is not a problem cause i dont have to pay for it:D

I had already been looking at the nokia 6610 and the siemens s55 for my own upgrade, mianly cause they were cheap with the upgrade option. have to say the 6610 was coming out on top but for its shortage of memory, which is important from our testing point of view (pain in the arse having to delete an mms every few mins..etc)

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

sony ericsson t610 has it all :)

i've been using the siemens s55 recently - very small screen - but then again - its a very small phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 coke

I'm about to get me a brand spanking new nokia 3650.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

isn't there a mobile phone board?

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by smiles
    Just for selling the things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Originally posted by smiles
    Isn't this it?

Anyway I think the 6610 is a deadly phone.. its tiny, light, colour screen, GPRS, MMS, a cool radio and it's the first phone ever seen with chess! I think you can download more games though there's only 2 when you buy it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tony_ire

I'd go for the sony ericsson T610, but seeing as you are not paying for it, you should get the sony P800.

Advertisement