Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermot Ahern "pleased to have played a part" in FRIACO

Options
  • 25-06-2003 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

For once I agree with him. The DCMNR Press Release is Here and he does not pretend it was all his doing.

Seeing as you may be poking around Dermots website at the DCMNR, you may be interested in Dermot trying to collar some Euro wonga for what appears to be Rural Broadband in the BMW areas, see Here
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Glad to see he at least has a handle on the situation the problem is he has left it to late.The problem is even flatrate is not going to encourage people to sit for 5 minutes while a web page loads prime example my missus and daughter went to the kinder site as they got a game code in a kinder egg after waiting 5mins the daughter got up and started playing with her barby the missus said screw this and switched off the computer.She who must be obeyed says to me your computers very slow.After 10 mins of explaining that it not my computer its the connection (56k)she finaly understands why i have a grey stuffed mouse on my computer desk with pins sticking out of it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

That's class Stonemason! I really got a good laugh from that!

Advertisement