Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA: Vice City Multiplayer?

Options
  • 25-06-2003 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

i finshed Vice city 100% and was woundering is there any mod/patch to make it multiplayer? i know there is one for gta 3 but im not sure about gta:vc if there is can anyone give me the link?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

http://www.gta3mta.tk/

not gonna be ready for a while tho:(

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

Well.. YaMM (Yet another Multiplayer Mod) and MTA (MultiTheftAuto) have merged and are working on both GTA3 and YaMM, and as far as i've played (for gta3) we're going to be waiting a long while for a not so great (but fun) ViceCity:MP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

does anybody know any servers to play GTA:MTA on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

well tnx i hope it comes out soo

I'm not sure suppafly, i usually play it on LAN with my m8s, but im sure that gamespy has some does it? and ASE added a section for MTA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I can NEVER find any servers for it [GTA III: MTA]. Its really just played on Lans more then anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

these house LAN things ?

so does it work properly the mod ? is it fun ? looks fun.

Sure is fun! especially when using real gta3, i have the lamborghini diablo, he has a monster truck, vr00m vr00m ramps etc, although the positions of the cars are not where they really are, as if its very laggy, and its LAN :confused: strange really, they're trying to fix it. working only at about 1.9k/s.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

looks brilliant.
    working at 1.9 k/s ?

is this the best W.I.P mod for gta3 multiplayer.

Advertisement