Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu Bar

Options
  • 25-06-2003 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I've decided to mess around and make a web page for a project during the summer and am now looking to due the graphics and menu bar bit.

I was thing of making the menu with Flash but will it be to big? and the users will have to have flash installed etc what do people think should i use flash or do rollover pics or something instead?

Now graphics how do you keep 'emm small and looking good i've seen big good quality pics on the web that are real small how do they do it. What programs do they use? i have a fireworks demo can anyone recommend any tips for using it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Flash doesn't have to be big
    High quality graphics can be small

Search Google and you will find plenty of information. Look at other sites..

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

also bear in mind that if you use flash for your navigation system (with the link embedded inside it then search engines will not be able to follow those links
    also check out the tutorials thread for fireworks info

Advertisement