Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Moshing

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I busted some poor guys head open at Slane there last week. Having said that, it was his own fault for deliberately jumping into me after a big run up with his elbow up. I hit him a shoulder and it connected with his elbow which caused his hand to fly back up to his forehead busting it wide open. He just looked at me and ran. I just shrugged because I didn't mean to bust him open, I was only protecting myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Thats amazing. How did you manage to get the watch back without someone stepping on it!

It wasn't easy let me tell you that.
    I kinda located it, then put my hand on it, then got pushed back, keeping my hand cupped over it- as I recall- then I got the heal of a Spice Girl boot down on it and then I got mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

THOUGHT ID DIE IN THE PIT AT METALLICA , JESUS CHRIST!! NEED TO BE TALL , GETTIN MASHED AN KNOCKED , SCAREY VERY SCAREY!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 The Preacher

Ah moshing, what fun.

Many happy memories I have of the late lamented Fibber McGees in Parnell Street. I think that may have been the first place I ever moshed. Many a night I came home black and blue after a particularly frantic mosh during the Beastie Boys "Sabotage" or the Pumpkins "Bullet with Butterfly Wings".

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

whatever happened to dancing?
    *sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

What's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

you go like this - (/',;..;,'"""....///[];';#,) in time to music.

don't steal my moves.

Advertisement