Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESAT BT Flatrate

Options
  • 25-06-2003 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Ive just heard that Esat BT are gonna give us a flat rate no strings attached 24 hour internet service for €25 a month.....

discuss...... :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

It's been talked about here
    And it's not 24/7, it's 180 hours per month afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

this is what esat have said :

i_medhevuser.gif

now i don't know where u got the 25 eurons from but if it is that it should be great

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    now i don't know where u got the 25 eurons from but if it is that it should be great
    UTV have set their price @ 24.95 a month you see - Esat would be doing the old commercial suicide if they didn't keep at least within a stone's throw of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that's true but according to their ads they've said approx. 1 euro a day now if i threw out a ad saying that i would charge 25 euro it would cost at least 30 euros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

IOL details & pricing here:
    http://anytime.iol.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    that's true but according to their ads they've said approx. 1 euro a day now if i threw out a ad saying that i would charge 25 euro it would cost at least 30 euros
    Nicely fielded. And you're correct to boot - 30 euros it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

I used to be with IOL NOLIMTS - but they rightly screwed me over (overcharging etc) so im not sure if i wanna go back to that company.... any one used the UTV one?

Im currently paying 1.27 cent/min with eircom... overall bill is bout 30 quid a month..... is everyone planning on changing over to this flat rate service?? or do u reckon its just a gimmick like IOL NOLIMITS.....

Advertisement