Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a scrying bowl?

Options
  • 25-06-2003 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

I know pretty much any bowl can be used but I think I'd find it hard to use something that smells of onion as a focus for meditation :) I know it's stupid, but I want a 'nice' bowl, whatever that means.

I was considering a crystal too, but I think my nephew would run off with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

you need somthing nice and shiny :)

thare are lots of little bowls that are ornemental and nice that will do ,
    i saw some with a mother of pearl luster
    coating the inside in Allrooms think is ment as a sweet dish of some sort or try the china glassware dept in roaches stores if you are near one i've often picked up bits and pieces there.

i

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Try gift shops and buy a floating candle bowl, they often come in dark blue or purple glass and are lovely. Also as mentioned kitchen ware shops, I picked up a very nice black Peruvian volcanic clay soup terrine I use as a cauldron/ scrying bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

will do, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement