Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank loan

Options
  • 25-06-2003 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

heyas, sorry if im postin this to the wrong board, couldnt find anywhere else to put it.

i wanna get a loan off the bank tomorrow (prolly TSB or BOI) for 5k.

i am just curious if i will get an instant reply tomorrow when i go in, and if not how long can i expect to be waiting for a verdict?

anyhow thanks for just taking time to read this:)

luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

It depends on several things, Have you had loans out before from them, are you a customer, salary, outgoings, Credit rating with the Irish Credit bureau among other things. They usually decide within 24hours but if you are well know to them with a really good record they may give you instant approval.

Ryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

hey thanks for the instant reply man

my credit history aint up to much at all hehe but me mam said she would go guarnatoor on it (only 19) so hopefully that might help me out a bit hehe.

luke will post and let ya know how i do!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

With Bank of Ireland it took a few days, but I think the guy had made up his mind there and then.

Advertisement