Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic

Options
  • 26-06-2003 12:24am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just got a promo disc for it with screens and vids, looks great, but its pretty high spec....

also, the release date has slipped, its not out this friday, maybe next week or the week after.... :(

STUPID ****ING EIDOS!!!!

Flogen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Well I've been waiting 2 years for it now, an extra week or 2 won't make much difference

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

First read about that yoke in Edge almost 3 years ago, looked good back then (around the time of the GeForce256). "Infinite Polygon Engine" etc.

Dunno if it'll be my type of game, haven't been very "strat" lately, more cheap thrills from shoot em ups and buzz from soldier sims

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

The latest screens are notting like what I have seen from the game before

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I like that they're trying something new but the mere mention of the word 'politics' has me reaching for my holy water. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Care to give us plebs an idea of what the game is or what it even looks like :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Konix

i saw this game in a magazine in 1999. still have the mag actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeah, I remember seeing it years ago, it looked very interesting, but I think it was a publishers first game or something, so I had my doubts. Its ambitous, but lets hope they pull it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Originally posted by El Marco
    Care to give us plebs an idea of what the game is or what it even looks like :eek:

http://www.strategyplanet.com/republic/
    http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/gss/republic/

Advertisement