Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes, another problem with BF thread

Options
  • 26-06-2003 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

Since I installed that BF1.4 patch that I got (off winters) I cant join ANY BF1942 servers (EoD + DC included), im running the latest patch, with the latest DC and EoD. WHen I try to join the server it says 'Data Differs From Server', this happens on every BF server, is there a patch im missing or something? help me :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Check your game directory for the newest files of both 1.4 and dc 38d.

Install both again if one or the other isn't properly installed.

If it's still not working, completly uninstall and reinstall the game. That's what I eventually had to do.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Pugsley thats what i got as well in the beginning, all thats wrong is that your trying to join servers still running the 1.31 patch, get the all seeing eye and look at the bottom right hand corner for the server info and look for the patch, itsll tell you what patch is running on it

Regards

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

It even happens on the Kerrycombat and Jarhedz servers tho, and im pretty sure their fully updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Odd, i seem to have no problems with the files I got off the CD [Good to hear you got it OK though :) ]. I am both updated to 1.4 and DC/EOD and can connect to servers, just that the 1023 blues take over and bam, your disconnected :( ... I would advise doing a full Battlefield reinstall... Did one a couple of days ago and BF runs smoothly (read my other post on the other problems thread to see my problem).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Fully reinstalled it................. still the same problem.

Im going to try it again without installing the no intro crack, but i very much doubt that would cause it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement