Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVip Flat rate internet is geared to go!

Options
  • 26-06-2003 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Here's the latest email I received from UTVip:

Dear Rikili,

'UTV Internet Launches First Ever Flat Rate Internet Service Throughout Ireland'

At UTV Internet we are xtending our award winning UTVip service with a Flat Rate offering, giving users the ability to log on any time, day or night, for a low fixed monthly fee.

There are 2 products available :

UTVip Lite offering 30 hours internet access, at any time day or night, for only ?9.99 per month

UTVip XL offering 180 hours internet access, at any time day or night, for only ?24.95 per month

These superb internet packages come bundled with the UTVip Telephony (CPS) service which gives you savings of up to 25% off local, national and internet calls and 5% off mobile calls (based on eircom standard rates).
    To sign-up for either service or to find out more information, click on www.utvip.com.

If you are an existing UTVip customer you shall shortly receive an email enabling you to easily migrate to the new UTVip XL service.

Thank you,
    UTV Internet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

rikili,

Be warned. That is exactly where my downfall began. I am now in the UTVip Downloaders migration - Cracked up* - isolation ward!.

Paddy20:(

Advertisement