Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frank black- headache

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

and the man himself is playing the Music Centre on July 11th which would normally make me incredibly happy but i'm going to see the Manics that day :confused: ...anyhoo it should be a fantastic show. he was great at Witness 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Aye, a living legend tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Good stuff last night. The gig was solo and acoustic but Frank still got the power of his stuff across to a packed TBMC. To boot after his 30ish song set he played a seven song encore and if that wasn't enough he was even persuaded to come back out around 10 minutes later to do another 3-4 songs. 'Dirty Auld Town' was his penultimate tune as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭maniac2003

what a ****ing tune indeed!! totally hungover today and got meself my own headache that song makes me feel way better

Advertisement