Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horror in the HMV sale

Options
  • 26-06-2003 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭

The Changeling DVD - EUR10
    Jacob's Ladder DVD - EUR10
    The Exorcist Trilogy DVD Box Set - EUR20

Probably more, but these are the only ones that grabbed my attention.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

if any of yea horror fans out there have not seen "jacobs ladder" go out and buy it now ! this is a really good bargain and its a brilliant film , Ive only seen Exorcist 1 and 2 ( 1 is great ) thats also a good price , pitty i bought it ages ago for like 30 euro :(

thanks for info obey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

*WHOA!*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by Tusky
    if any of yea horror fans out there have not seen "jacobs ladder" go out and buy it now ! this is a really good bargain and its a brilliant film , Ive only seen Exorcist 1 and 2 ( 1 is great ) thats also a good price , pitty i bought it ages ago for like 30 euro :(

thanks for info obey

The 3rd one stars George C. Scott.... loved it. It's based on The next book Legion. I'd love to see it again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

I got the Exorcist trilogy for free last year at the horrorthon. It was thrown out into the crowd and guided to my joyful hands, first thing i think i ever won. Can't wait for the horrorthon this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Great now a reason to go into HMV again, its always to warm in that shop. Jacobs Ladder great flick, an Irish band even took that as their name, though they are nothing like the film!

• Advertisement
Advertisement