Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

text message alerts

• 26-06-2003 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where you can get polyphonic text message alerts, im sick of the standard beep-beep-beep, beep-beep beep-beep-beep....

i know you can use one of the poly ringtones from the gallery on the nokia 6610 but they are all too bloody long.....

cheers
    RobC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Suggestion:

You could make one for yourself, using the Nokia Composer or edit and existing one to shorten it? Need a data-cable or IrDa and a 'puter tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

cat

Click here all the ones with message alert in front of them would most likely be message alert tones.....i dunno tho as ive never tried them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

thankin u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

also on my nokia you can asign ringtones as your message alert tone...............so you can show of how doubly cool you are with two polyphonic ringtonez going off every two minutes ya..........

Advertisement