Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gainward GF4 drivers?

• 26-06-2003 6:24pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ive got my new machine yesterday from Elara,superb performer.
    P4 2.8 Gig 800 mhz FSB,512mb DDR 3200 ram,80gig HD 7,200 rpm,geforce 4 ti 4200 8XAGP.
    Im wondering whats the best drivers for the gf4 ?
    Its a Gainward model and am using stock drivers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Go to http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp and get the Detonator drivers from them,im using 41.09 Det's at the moment but the latest is 44.03 i think,havnt got a change to get them yet,most of em are between 10 - 20 MB to DL.o yeah just make sure you remove the old drivers first,should be in add/remove programs,then run the .exe when it boots up back into glorious 256 colours.

CombatCow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the newest are 44 03 i think

*edit* if u buy pczone they always have the latest drivers for geforce but if ya downloading make sure you get the right ones for your O/S i've learned from exp.

good luck with your new beast and ohh don't forget to name it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks chaps:)

Advertisement