Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blues Singer req'd

• 26-06-2003 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey, blues style singer/songwriter required for band startin up at the moment in the north co. dublin area with aspirations to jam and practise in town and gig soon (with a bit of luck). Ideal person would be into blues and blues rock, Led Zep, deep purple, cream etc and earlier stuff (willie dixon, buddy guy, muddy waters, bb king etc) and willing to have fun messing round with old material.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 danger_steve

Um....interesting....arousing almost...ahem.

Indeed! Into everything (Except whips) which I suppose encompasses Led Zep and Muddy Waters. Stevie Wonder as well...he was blind you know?

Anyway, enough drunken rambling, I can kick it with a tasty mo-fo groove! So let me in your band and I shall entertain the masses (or hangers on, whatever)...

Danger Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ZoSoPage

Hey i sent u a PM if u want to check that out and give me a shout. Talk to u then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Where you located steve, just incase this Zosopage thing don't work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 niallholohan

hey there ..you still looking for a singer ..i'm an actively performing solo artist from dublin ..have played all over and am planning a tour of my next record next year ..biggest influence close to what you were talking about would be tom waits who in turn is influenced by all you mentioned ..if you're interested in hearing the songg i've written/my voice ..mail me at niallholohan@hotmail.com ..all the best ..

Advertisement