Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disk drive help

• 26-06-2003 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

im in trouble the disc drive will not pick up any of the discs keeps telling me to insert the relevant disc but it is already in the drive what do i do please?
    The machine is a packardbell imedia 5064 have tried ringing packardbell support on hold for half hour got pd off waiting sent e mail to support centre awaiting reply from them still under warrenty so heres hoping the problem can be fixed.

can anybody help please
    gonk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

The disc drive will not pick up any of the discs? could you explain this a little more clearly please? :)

You talking about your CD drive not readinf cd's?
    Or your floppy disk drive? or even your hard disks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

sorry the electricity went yesterday so had no internet :(
    When I put a cdrom into the cdrom drive the message "insert the relevant disc " comes up. It happens with any disk I put in the machine.I am cracking up at the moment.
    Thanks
    gonk

Advertisement