Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer jobs in Cork City

• 26-06-2003 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I have been living in Cork since late May and am finding it hard to get a summer job. Anyone else having this problem? I'm due to start work in Apple Computers in three weeks, but I don't have money for rent. Sucks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭mneylon

Have you tried all the fastfoods and bars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

i had the same problem, its a nightmare this year, worse than usual. i went thrawling the streets of cork handing out cvs to everyone but nobody was hiring. eventually got a job in roches but i only have about 10 hours a week. will be starting in apple aswell in 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Got a job to tie me over till apple comes along. Tele Sales, converting people from eircom to <insert company name here>. only 25hrs a week though. Down with Eircon!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement