Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lryics: Who sings this its wreckin my head

Options
  • 26-06-2003 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Ok have a little bit of a song on a tape the chorus goes something like " and i'll try to remember " i'd love to know who sing it and what the song is called reall gangly guitar backing it i think it may be by the crayons but im not very sure any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Peace out
    Maniac:confused::(:(:(:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

yeh that's the crayons as far as i remember, but come to think about it icant remember the name of it.

...maybe it's called remember!?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Judging from the limited information you've given, the song title may be Falling Out. Go to their website if you need more info. Maybe they'll send you a copy of the song.

www.thecrayonz.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Someone gave me a CDR marked 'Crayonz Demo' and the track opened with the following lyrics :

'Summer Fades away
    Shines for those who pray
    Without a worried look
    The bottle and the book

Falling out with a hate in my hand
    for so many opportunities wasted

I'll try to remember.........'

so if that's what you have then it's defo a Crayonz track. Sorry, can't help with the title.

(btw track doesn't mentioned 'falling out' at any point during it's lyrics)

Theres a list of some of crayonz tracks at http://thecrayonzsite.virtualave.net/muzic.html It's NOT burgerised, orgy, bringing the conversation down , suffer or this picture so perhaps it's one of the other four?

Advertisement