Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem Concerts

• 26-06-2003 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭

I'm going to his friday one was tonight good?
    Who was playing?
    What time is it over at?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Yeah, I was at the Thursday one (last night that is). It didn't start till 7pm though which was annoying.
    First up was Xibit (sp?), I don't know much of their music but tey were good.
    Then came Cyprus Hill, they were ok. The crowd seemed bored with them - probably tired from standing around waiting for 3 hours for the concert to start.
    Then we had Eminem with D12 and Obi Trise (sp?). The set was amazing and Eminem really got the crowd going.
    The concert ended at about 11:20, but traffic was terrible so we didn't get out of town till about 2am. Got back home in Galway at 6am, had 2hours sleep ad now I'm back at work.
    Overall it was a pretty **** day,except for the 4+ hours that the live bands were playing. Eminem and Xibit were excellent and made all the waiting worthwhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

I am going today, not looking forward to the traffic, were people not pissed off that 50 cent didnt play?

Also anyone go to the official afterparty with D12 etc in Temple Theatre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Was 50 cent ever in the official lineup? I heard different stories about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

He was in the line-up in the Ticket and was at the other anger management concert iirc.

The crowd were fairly pissed though, 60,000+ people shouting 'We want 50' when Bizarre was speaking.

I thought Cypress Hill were pretty crap except for 'rap superstar'. Xibit really got the crowd going so did Obie Trice and Eminem. Without me, Lose yourself and Sing for the moment were brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

yeah i was at last nights concert i thought it was brilliant apart from Cypress Hill he wasn't the best.
    The worst thing was all the people completely drunk acting the arse hole.
    I was at the barrier just before the pit and i'd say about sixty people were pulled out by security cause of them being crushed and cause they were causing trouble. Other than that it was brill but i'd never go again cause it us about 2 hours to find the car the place is like a maze and everyone points you in a different direction especially the gards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Yeah I was where you were colin.

I was about 3 people back from the barrier, so I was insanely crushed but didnt get the benefit of the fresh air at the barrier.

And those 30 year arseholes trying to mosh etc really piss me off, like get a ****ing life you sad bastards.

Advertisement