Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weee...first post of 99!

Options
  • 01-01-1999 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

ah, the first(may it be of many) posts of 1999. Happy new year Lids(and Lisses)!

Hec

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

awww ya GIT! ya beat me to it :) Happy New Year Folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

:)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE:)))))))))))))))))
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nutter

happy new year to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Happy New Year lads and ladies....
    Hecate, MikeS, adra...you sad gits...before 3am on news years day and you're on the internet...do you have no lives...no parties to go to...no drink to be drunk?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Well, first thing I did when I got in at 3am this morning, totally out of my head, was go on the 'Net and say Happy New Year to people... and there were a few on aswell. I think I passed out some time later trying to play Quake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Much like meself, get in at about 2am, try to play q2 for a while, give up in disgust after failing to get more than one frag in ten minutes. Dont know who this TwoShedsJackson is but he's a drunken ****e :)

p.s. Merry New Year to you all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Oh yeh CT, you just reminded me.

Happy New Year!!!!

Advertisement