Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Cameras on M50

Options
  • 27-06-2003 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Has anybody noticed the new cameras on the M50 Northbound and southbound?

They are very small cameras on newly constructed platforms overhanging the inner lane. They are at various points along the M50.

Are they traffic monitoring cameras or speed cameras?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

is there markings on the road ? i.e. the ones you always see with speed cameras ?

Slightly off topic - but last night I saw the ad on tv about penalty points , and about slowing down. The next advert was for Biker Boyz, saying Its all about the speed ! Kinda ironic I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

No markers.. i think they are just for monitoring as they are pointing the wrong way for speeding... towards traffic and not behind traffic as speed cameras are.

Advertisement