Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how i started World War 1 and then went for a swim...

Options
  • 01-01-1999 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

http://members.xoom.com/the_quarry/madgear/ww1.htm

Ok, it really happend. Kegser believes me anyway. I went back in time while i was installing my DVD drive and started World War 1. When you are reading this little piece please bear in mind that I am an insensitive person without any sense of taste, astethics or historical accuracy..thank you come again!.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

And I thought it was something to do with telephone poles and who really owned them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Nah, everyone knows the Government owns them. Everyone also knows there is a conspiracy to keep Irish Internet Users from getting good connections to anywhere, so they make us use overhead poles which are prone to being hacked down by lumberjacks in drunken rages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

I thought the reason for bad connections to Dublin was becaouse the CROWS were gripping the telephone line tooooo tightly in Kinnegad? heheheheh

Advertisement