Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daa HATE - Fan Club

Options
  • 31-12-1998 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Sorry if this ****es anyone off but its got to be done. I just want to pint out that i found out Daa does not 'OWN' quake/indigo servers and I for one am not going to put up with all his abousive/rude remarks on those servers. Ok lots of ye 'I love Daa' fan club members will say that hes an ok guy if/when ya get to meet him. But he throws that much abouse to everyone in any server (even IRC) i dont really want to meet the guy. Theres 7 of my friends complaining to me (dunnowhy me) that every time they try to play Quake when he is there that he 1. Abouses them 2. insults them 3.warps to what ever level he wants 4. Whinges like mad if "They took His Frag!" 5. Complaines that if there on his team he keeps shooting them (which i find strange ?) Maby i wrong but i can see all their points and maby (just MABY) Daa is an ok guy.....but to beleive it i need to be proved wrong here. Please dont just insult me just prove me wrong.

MikeS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i agree with most of what you said there
    he's like a little spoilt f**king brat!! he is way too abusive and needs a good hard "clip around the earhole from uncle MikeS!!"
    something has to be done about him
    ok so he might be an ok guy in real life but this isnt really real life, this is different, DeV's regeime may be working on irc, but its still going ahead on the quake servers
    Slosh's regime next anyone!!!!
    SeP-whos playing aq2 cos of these ****s!! - Tik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

I agree he goes way over the edge on IRC and Quake - on the occasions I seeh im play he just constantly spouts abuse unless he 's around a wellknown skilled player like Zero or Koopa, in which case he tries to act all mature.

In fairness though, he is only a young lad and he is as entitled as any to play.

damnit silence u would have to turn around a ruin a good ****in post
    he is not entitled to ruin the game for everyone else _while_ executing his right to play
    thats not on at all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I disagree.

Lads just give as good as u get.

And... stop annoying the **** out of us all with ure postings that we have all seen a million times....

/me yawns.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

mind you, when i saw him play at QP, he was
    kickin a lot of ppl around the server. maybe
    yis just cant take a beating from a 14 yr old?

i say go-on the daa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Everything MikeS said is true! Daa is totally and utterly the most annoying person that I ever came across in Irish Quake. Maybe he is good, maybe he doesnt use a BOT like I suspect he does but if its a thing that he is actually this good why doesnt he just let his RL do the talkin and say fair play if someone kills him instead of comments like Fluke, Lucky Shot and so on...

SB...

BTW MikeS how much is the subscription to the Daa Hate Fan Club???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Ehhh emmm...No comment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I think Daa does this because he likes seeing nice big flames posted here about him. As they say, bad publicity is good publicity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

YES hes a *****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I have to agree with MikeS on this one, Daaa can go a bit over the top at times(to say the least). Hopfully as he gets older he'll turn into a better person. Sign me up for the club mikes. And daa, where can I get a good aimbot ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

WhiteWashMan im not complaining about how good/bad a player he is...just his attitude towards other players and ppl in general. And if he is the "Good Guy" you think he is then he will take note of whats being said and be at leist 99% less abousive.. Anyway timm will tell if it fell on deaf ears or not.

MikeS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

a good player(wether they use aimbots or not), is nothing without a sound character. They guy could be the best ****in' Quake player this side of Tubercurry but if he/she is a complete TOOL...well work it out.

hey, nuttin wrong with Tubercurry, cept its tiny and in the middle of no where :)
    ahh well :P

daaaaaaaa u complete tool, get over yourself and let us get back to our games

some **** is happening with Slaan and Thinker now, its started to get reaaaallllyyyyy gay!!!!! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Raven

So...what...Santa is real......isn't he ?

ya he is?
    and what has that to do with daaa being a WLG-er

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I agree that Daa is a little mouthpiece but there are more than just him, ste, sep etc are all the same, i think johno is the only one of the Happy Gang who actually grew up since last year.
    But anyway, seeing as it's bothering so many people........Daa, nD is in front of your name because your a fukking good player, but you're not going around tossing people off with that in front of your name so cut the sh!t out now, and remember that most of the people you are playing with are 20+ and would have got the sh!te kicked out of them at your age had they been cheeky little pr!cks. Cop on man.

Z.

me zero ?
    thats a bit off m8
    come outta the closets, no more shooting in the dark ok, might help your Public Opinion and your Quake.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Eh....
    1. Public Opinion of me is hardly changed by a comment about you.
    2. My Quake needs no help, considering I don't play fuk all and can still bust most of the country.

just keep your mouth shut about me then
    ive dont nuttin wrong

and about time someone banned johno (dunno bout ste) for using nicks, was using myne all day yesterday, no one seemed to care....whatever

Advertisement