Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit =supporter ?

Options
  • 27-06-2003 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

any news of credit card payment = supporters pack ?
    and would it be possible to view the results of the 'search' (new posts) with numbers as in the amount of replies collected.
    now it will do so with 3 or more ? and show last ?
    Would be cool if it always gave you the option ...'last'
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

not sure I entirely follow the Search thing...

Credit Card Payment system is very high on our agenda, not only because it takes a lot of the work from us but it also allows us to provide a few other services that we cant currently.
    Like "Ads for Cash" or "Private Boards For Cash"... we're also looking at possibly giving each supporter a private board of their own (if they want it) though we may wait for VB3 for that as it supports passworded forums rather then forums where you assign access rights to each member you want to let in.

These are ways for boards to support the work we do on it, without interfering with the main purpose of the site (which is the open communication through the main forums).

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Soon as you have the CC set up You'll have my cash. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Originally posted by Hobbes
    Soon as you have the CC set up You'll have my cash. :)

Me too, well I might wait until supports have the option of setting up their own board first but yeah, I'm just waiting for the card option. Can you make your own board public or would it have to be private?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

okay dragging this old post up back to surface...
    what's the story with credit card payments ? :ninja:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Banks don't like giving companies with no employees and no offices a merchant account. So, no change. Sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

You should talk to these Guys Based in Dublin and very helpful.

what about 'paypal' and the likes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Jaysus lads just slip Dev a few notes on the sly at the next boards beer, arfur daley style like :)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by gandalf
    Jaysus lads just slip Dev a few notes on the sly at the next boards beer, arfur daley style like :)

Gandalf.

But i don't wanne meet you guy's , at all !
    it would change my mind of some posters to be rational , smart and decent human beings. Instead seeing , drunk, foul mouthing, indecent creatures with a green irish hat on.

No thanks ! Just credit card will do ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lol Wook :)

Do I sense social interaction issues there :p

Gandalf.

Advertisement