Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michelin dominating at the Ring

• 27-06-2003 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Looking at the Practice times from the Nurburgring Michelin are goign to be in dominant form this weekend. A drop in temperatures and a thundershower helped save face for Bridgesotne in Qaulifying 1

www.planet-f1.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Hopefully that will bode well fro Sunday and we see a McLaren, a Williams or even a Renault on the top step of the podium! I'd love to see Alonso win his first race.
    The race will be all about Michaels records, unless he's very unlucky he'll get his 1000 points on Sunday and possibly his 50th win for Ferrari.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

Unless Bridgestone improve rapidly or McLaren introduce the MP4-18 before it's fully reliable I see this cahmionship slipping away from Michael... there's a rumour that Bridgestone were running harder fronts and softer tyres earlier in the season... since the FIA have been "tipped off" they've been forced to run the same compound front and rear which has seen Bridgetone teams fall behind relative to their Michelin-shod competitors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

What a performance by Williams. Ralf even plucked up the courage to get around Michael and Montoya showed as usual that he has no qualms about getting past him either. I'm glad to see Williams and BMW extend their partnership until 2009, with assured stability from the engine side of things Williams will just keep improving and should be able to challlenge Michael and Kimi for this year schampionship!

Advertisement