Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy IQCL and other things.

Options
  • 03-01-1999 1:27am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Happy new year all. Christmas as ever means I had to bring my PC back to Naas and suffer higher pings and more. My outlook express has cacked up and as such I can't re-install it until I get back to Dublin. So if anybody wants to contact has mailed me then with any luck you'll get a response next week.
    IMPORTANT message regarding Fantasy IQCL to anybody who can help. I need the scores from all matches so far otherwise it's all for nothing. Seeing as Quake.ie seems to have disolved into nothing I'd appreciate it if someone could help. Also, Kharn, if you're reading this I'll have a test level for you in a few days time. Right - thats it. Ciou.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I have logs and stats for CW games so far so I'll send em on :)

Advertisement