Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshoppage!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

oh my god hugh!!! what were you thinking? the state of ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

/me ponders why the hobbit is wearing shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

<hugh typing> Now, you ****ing retards, the thread is called PHOTOSHOPPAGE! Photoshopping is the art of modifying a picture to look funny or different.. The hobbit photo (WHICH IS A PHOTOSHOPPAGE) WAS funny when it was made:

3 MONTHS AGO!

Who ever dragged this post up will be raped. Unless they want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

It HAS been photoshopped? I just assumed that it was a *bad* picture from years ago (all of my childhood pictures were cute, because I was cute, what with my chubby cheeks, flowery dresses and resemblace to Shirley Temple) that needed photoshopping. My judgement at the time was probably clouded, what with being in an internet café with Sparky, Aisling and Ana, after being given a flower by Sparky(we were training him to be a gentleman. This 'course' is open to all males who aren't gentlemen, very effective, ask Sparky, although his training is not complete, I can name some of you who aren't very gentlemanly and would benefit from this 'course'*coughcough*Hugh*cough* Enough with the advertising. Back to the post), after spending absolutely AGES in the cramped space that is Wild Child, and the picture sparked off much needed hyperactivity. My entire world view has been turned upside-down...

Originally posted by Scarlett
    (we were training him to be a gentleman. This 'course' is open to all males who aren't gentlemen, very effective, ask Sparky, although his training is not complete, I can name some of you who aren't very gentlemanly and would benefit from this 'course'*coughcough*Hugh*cough* Enough with the advertising. Back to the post),
    <Hugh> Pray justify yourself. I grow tired of you whinging about me. Especially when its online in a public forum

• Advertisement

I take it that that's Hugh on MacDara's account? It's simply been agreed that you're not a gentleman. However, Ana, Aisling and I can train you, the price being 1. You have to buy us flowers or 2. You have to try on a slip in Wild Child. And I can whinge about whoever I want.

Originally posted by Scarlett
    I take it that that's Hugh on MacDara's account? It's simply been agreed that you're not a gentleman. However, Ana, Aisling and I can train you, the price being 1. You have to buy us flowers or 2. You have to try on a slip in Wild Child. And I can whinge about whoever I want.
    <Hugh sez>

1: No
    2: no
    and the uncategorised last request no. I'm, as I said in the last post, ****ing sick of this.. If you have something to sort out, then don't do it here. You aren't offending me or anything, if thats what you're trying. All you're doing is clogging up the board with self righteous crap

No, I'm not trying to offend you. And I don't see why you're taking it so seriously. If I'd said *coughcough*Steven*cough* or *coughcough*MacDara*cough* they wouldn't have started giving out to me and calling me self-righteous. ****ing hell. It was all posted in the name of fun. End of story.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

LOCKED. Not ****ing arsed deleting more **** today so this is the quick and easy answer. from now on every thread that turns into a bitch fight/argument this far off topic will be locked. Nosmo, scarlett, grow the **** Up and sort it out yourselves. i dont want to have to read this ****, i dont think anyone else does, and this is now the 2nd thread i've had to lock and the umpteenth post i've had to delete/edit, so LAY OFF IT. or there shall be trouble.

Neil

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement