Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

excellent choice sir

Options
  • 02-01-1999 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

How much and where ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

According to Kegser (the man in the know), the internal pace can be had for 89 quid in Game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I am, indeed, the man in the know. In the know of what is the question, though.

The Internal is 89, and the External is 109 in Game. This was in Blancardstown but I presume it's the same everywhere. They also have a nice stock of them too, plenty to go around in the back room so ask if you don't see it out.

Umm, yes. I'm going down tomorrow to get mine, ta very much =)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

mental,

Pace56 fu(cking rules...theres no other way to describe it, 170ms to BW at peak times says it all :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Got it in compustore in sandyford..

£115 for the internal and £150 for external.
    Game dont have any more of them and neither do beyond 2000, the distributers for Pace in Ireland are closed until the middle of January. Get em while they're hot.

Advertisement