Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a pie for you, a @ for me

Options
  • 02-01-1999 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

listen up muppets, because I'm only going to waste valuable benson&hedges time saying this once.
    first of all, nobody has kicked you off any quake servers at all, muppet.
    Second of all, the reason there is an @ in front of my name in IRC is because Shiva gave it to me for the simple reason that I don't fukk around unless somebody pi$$es me off with various strains of muppetry, i.e. you. I am an op, and I'm not going to take that sh!te from some puny little muppet who spends more time mouthing off in CA than he does playing. There is a demo of yourself and jerkoff there playin wendyhouse on CA last night when people are just trying to have a game. When my name gets involved, I fukk you all out. You're out for a week, and the only ppl who will change that are either suds or shiva, because I'm not going back on it. I don't run around quake servers playing as other people and i dont yell abuse at people when they're trying to play quake, so either grow up and act your age, or fukk off to #chickswithdiks because muppets are no longer allowed in #Quake. That goes for any other muppets who go around impersonating other players that I see. Grow up kiddies, or else learn to take sh!t when you give it out.

Zero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Square_Pusher

So whats Koopas punishment. hhhmmmmmm thought so

LAME Zero

Square-Pusher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

my punishment?
    ehhh
    ehhhhhhhhhh#
    what the **** did i do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i could say alot on this topic really but i wont
    the ego's are running ****in rampant tho as are the punishments etc
    its all getting a bit gay really, and zero u end up lookin a bit of a muppet yourself
    ste ur just being a ***** at the moment even tho the ban should be removed, if u wnat it removed your not doing anything to help your situation really....

koopa, you took my (the _lords lol ) name in Vain!! i AM eP_of_cS !!!!! (aka [cS]eP, SeP, s3p , S8N, etc etc damnit )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

Difference of opinion here, and who to trust - Ste, the wellknown muppet of Irish Quake for the last 3 years or Zero, #quake op, responsible dude, who never gets involved in this kind of ****.

Z - youre trying to organise quake, it cant be done man - but for the record I will uphold your ban as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

eh....girls?
    This is nothing to do with ego, and certainly not with preference, because johno rarely does a thing these, he's after gettin to be a mental CA player, but I'm not puttin up with this sh!te anymore and neither are any of the other ops. the muppets are banned and that's the end of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

as a fellow op i agree and backup zero 100% totally as i will with dev's post about this issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

Wow Ste I actually agree - that IS the question.
    And the answer, quite simply, is yes.
    Known muppets will be given less tolerance forthe sole reason that they have shown themselves to be incapable of ignoring a warning given by an op OR a server admin.
    Repeat offenders are NOT treated fairly, and this is rightfully so - for years youve ****ed around so we 're not gonna trat you like some newbie whos just kidding around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Square_Pusher

I agree with Ste again (jeasus we used to hate each other!). Anyway how about a nice simple html page no fany gfx just a black bg with white text. So we can SEE a set of rules
    therefore people like *cough Zero cough* cant go making them up on the spot. /me clears his throat (must be all that cannibus)

Square (still looking for love) Pusher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Why am I reading this $hit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

"its all getting a bit gay really, and zero u end up lookin a bit of a muppet yourself" -Coming from Sep.

and everyone on the server knew i wasnt ep. oh yeah, it was ep, not sep so u can shutup and TAKE IT like jay says

I know Zero well enough to know he doesnt go making up rules, if he kicked you, it was for a fair reason and you ****ing deserved to be kicked.
    TAAAAAAKE IT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

koopa u ****in know where " ep " came from!!!
    and i wont TAKE anything, i did nuttin at all wrong, except take random abuse and accusations relating to the whole thing, of which i had nothing to do to strat with, thank you very muchly!!!! arghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

and you thought all the muppets played Q2?...lot less messing going on there lads you should give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Yeah Sickboy, You Said It :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Lads see the care on my face.....oh wait..hehehee.. there is none:/

Advertisement