Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where do u like drinking

• 27-06-2003 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

where do u like drinking in a pub in your house or in a club or down at a river if you tell me i will tell you what type of drinker you are :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

in the summer its nice to have a few pint bottles of bulmer in someone back garden and have a bbq.
    In the winter I always go down the local and sit by the fireplace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 blazer1

i would say thAT you drink all the time so you are a lounge about.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I love sitting in the back garden on a sun lounger on a sunny Saturday afternoon with cold bottles of bud from the fridge... nothing like the comforts of home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 KEGZ

No matter what anyone says, the bar is the place to be. Standing just inside the hatch, leaning on the counter. Fukk that sitting at tables carry-on. Also partial to getting me bald head burnt in the beer garden whilst supping numerous Coors lights. Ah summer.

bottled beer only, ever - cans suck & pints are too inconsistent. Bulmers/Magners on occasions though it gives me deadly heartburn.

KEGZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Depends. A visit to a quiet pub with some close friends can be great, as long as you can hear what people are talking about.

I've been to a few barbeques too, and found them just as much fun, and plenty cheaper than a night in the pub. It's great to have a few friends around, put some good music on, have a few drinks, play a few computer games or card games, watch a film...

Personally, I prefer drinking at home right now, because I brought back some incredibly tasty beer from a recent trip to Germany...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 blazer1

the best plase ot drink boys is at a house party with 2or3 girls around you. :D

Advertisement