Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ram and "no buffer space available" errors :(

• 28-06-2003 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey all,

I have 2 probs which I was hoping some of ye might be able to help me out with.

The first is to do with ram i bought off komplette. Its 133 256 sd ram (which was the exact type dell told me to getfor the pc). When I got it and put it in, if I put it in one slot it doesent register at all and if I put it in the other it only upgrades my ram fron 64mb to 96mb ?? ..pretty strange!
    I've been hearing rumours that dell had their own paroty bit in their sticks of ram 2 years ago when i bought my pc , is this true?

The other question I had as regarding a "no buffer space available" error. I sometimes get this after being online for a few hours and it stops me from making any http , ftp , or p2p connections. Any idea how to solve this one?

Any feedback would be appretiated ,

thanx :)

Advertisement