Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is a Bee Not a Bee...???

Options
  • 02-01-1999 11:44pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Someone has been trying to get Ste into worse trouble then he already is in (like he needs the help!)

I was in a private with the real Steo today while he was incognito avoiding Zero's boot and someone came in as "Steo" and proceeded to curse and swear immediately, about nothing in particular particularly at me.

This person did this at least 3 times today while I was on , each time getting kicked by an op (me on at least one occasion).

I know, cos I was talking to him at the time, that this isnt Steo. I also have enough info that Suds is gonna track this person (you didnt cover yer footsteps very well my little iol user)

Just to let you know that Ste may be a muppet but we should blame for the things HE does as opposed to his alter-ego.

DeVore.

BTW, I know spelling corrections are a breach of netiquette but.... the word is "Hypocrite" if people WILL try to insult me, I would prefer it spelt correctly. :^)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

DeV - the mysterious 'Steo' is indeed not our beloved ste-the-B, most of the ops will know this already.
    Steo ( the fraud ) has been pulling hte 'curse in #quake' thing for ages now. I 'd be surprised if it was actualyl a Quake player, I always assumed it was just some *******.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

no no no
    this is not one of our lads
    hes a #morgue muppet
    hes been kicked banned from there for the last while mind :)
    its not an evil ploy, its just another dickhead :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok WAAAAAR with #Morgue :)))

DeVore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

Oh no dont make me choose between #morgue and #quake:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Every war needs a traitor ...you`ll do just fine :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement