Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using my name in CA

Options
  • 02-01-1999 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Right. That sh!te stops here. Any of you little faggots do that again and you'll never get another fukking game of Clan Arena again, you sad little muppet w@nkers.
    Steo, Johno, you aren't getting into IRC for a week while I'm there, and if you do it again I'll have you on permo-ban.
    You stupid immature little fukks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

its all the one, you can shout what you like, you're not gettin in for a week, and neither is johno. live with it, muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 number1

// Beginning
    My name is number.1

// Chorus
    I AM A HIPOCRIT
    I AM A HIPOCRIT
    I AM A HIPOCRIT

// End
    My name is number.1

// Evidence
    "i think johno is the only one of the Happy Gang who actually grew up since last year."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ok, so theyre allowed use my name, but use lord Zero's and OMG your banned from IRC and CA!!!! funnily enough Z, your both on irc _now_ yet he is still there!
    wanna screenie !! :)
    go talk nice to shiva, ak-line should work well *ahem*
    i think scarab and koopa could go down for that name thing along with johno thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Well!!!

I reckon that its because of muppets screwing on the irish servers and on IRC that the irish quake community is not being taken seriously.
    How can we even hope to get any sort of sponsorship if every muppet just ****s around to get attention for them selves.

If any potential sponsor goes and visist these boards ..all they are gonna see is bickering and banning. They wan to see something serious and consturctive , rather than postings like "I hate Daa" etc.

As for messing on servers such as kicking and impersonating oteher....just grow up and get a life.

If u want to use an alias ...thats fine...be origonal, and think up ure own one ...rather than Zero or Koopa.......not that tehy really care....its all down to principal.

I am soo sick of irish quake and quakers...tha all i do now is play on german and english servers. I dont have any fun on Irish servers..cos of theh messing. Its great to have a game with the lads, that re mature and reasonable like dev zero beaest koopa von slaan tomb etc....
    if ppl would play more than **** around ..Irish quake standards would improve and we could actually compete with other international teams, till that happens g'luck. I'm stickin to BW and germany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

sorry dude,

you call Slaanesh "mature and reasonable".
    i'd think again - there are more decent ppl
    than just the few ppl you know...
    it's as if you are the upper crust of Irish quake, and the rest of us are the lowly peasants with no manners ?

Slaanesh started slagging Pred of my own clan, just cos he started winning. Slaan likes to slag ppl off at random intervals,
    therefore i warrant him unworthy of the label
    "mature and reasonable"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Where I come from a dude is a horses dick.
    So rite now I'm a bit offended!!

Yes there are others.....hence the "etc" bit.

NO i dont put myself on pedistal....just sick of ****holes ruining irish quake.

I dont feel the need to justify anything in my last posting. Just dont like being called a horses dick.

GONE. (dont bother replying to this H_K as I wont be reading it again.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

sorry about my inapropriate use of language...

however, I don't think that that particular meaning of "dude" is very active today - like i never hear anyone refering to horses penises when im going about my businses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hmmm,

Lads I recently noticed two bodso using [nD]Daaa's Nick on ca. Being the inquisitive person I am, I went to the server I checked your ip's. A little later, these same bods came back to IRC and what do yah know, the IP's I got from the server and the Ips on irc matched. Amazing that isint it!

Now, changing names is one thing and a bit of a laf, but when the 'owner' of that name asks you to stop you should. Otherwise it could result in you getting kicked or banned.

The point of this : I'm aware of who these bods where and if I see it again, I wont hesitate to ban your asses from both quake and irc.

Have a nice day.
    Eric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ohhh my god,

It's worse than anyone thought!

I was just looking though the phone book, and you're not going to believe this I saw at least 5+ P. Murphy's. Further research revealed even more duplicate names.

I'm forwarding on to zero, dev, and the other ops the details, so that they can go into their homes and take away their phones from them. I'd suggest a week and then burn down their houses if they do it again next year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement