Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pugwash music mp3 especially

Options
  • 28-06-2003 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

hey does anyone know where i can buy finer things in life by pugwash or get it as an mp3??
    pece out
    MANIAC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I'm pretty sure they'd have the album in road records. or if you see the band after a gig they'll have a copy, that's how i got mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jeff

The track "The finer things in life" by "PUGWASH" is available as a free download at www.pugwashtheband.com and make sure to go to the links page and check out the "Karmic Hit" link!! This great "Aussie" label is releasing "Earworm" by "PUGWASH" which is 17 tracks culled from both albums (Almond tea & Almanac!!) or simply click on to www.karmichit.com and pre-order it now!! Thank you for your interest. Jeff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jeff

The "EARWORM" C.D is now available to buy from www.karmichit.com . Buy early and you will recieve a rare one-off "PUGWASH" C.D single. Cheers.

Advertisement