Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual VGA connector (26-pin)

• 28-06-2003 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

26-pin-vga.jpg

I have a projector that has the above connector. Just like a normal 15 pin VGA, but it's longer, 26 pins.

Does anyone know of a converter or anything for this so one can feed it a normal VGA signal?

There are other inputs on the projector (composite, S-Video) but they suck, so I need to use the VGA in.

I've done some looking around the peats/maplin sites, didn't see anything for it.

What should I do?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Back in the days of 5 1/4 floppies there were at one stage 40 different formats for them..

Also the std 25 pin D connector is used for SCSI 1 , RS232 , Parallel and External Floppy, and it also have other strange voltages and pinouts on X25 etc...

So little things like brand names / models no. are kinda helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i googled around and saw something related try here and hope it may get u on the track

Advertisement