Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars: Galaxies forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by Sloth
    DeVore seems to be hinting that no is the likely response to the forum request, shame really. Sorry Det Sauce, I tried.

You got your NO response, did I not make it clear enough for you?

I suggest you all clear off and do exactly what Sangre suggests or I won't have calmed down before I decide if I'm completely sick of ye yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

See you in two hours then when we're all thinking clearly.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I took it the only way it read: why hasnt anyone responded to this request 5 hours later on a saturday night. come on *clicks fingers* wheres the service round here.

Then you make the sig one pixel bigger... we have rules, we have to enforce them or someone like Sloth there will come back and nit pick in his annoyingly nit-picking way.

Oh and Sloth, you havent a chance of modding that forum and only that I think SWG might be a good forum I'd say exactly what Ecksor said just to back him up.

Any admin can make a forum decision, its just that they usually leave them to me as its my area.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

Will there ever be one, even if its not only Sloth that wants one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Seems like people would rather not have time to cool their heads......
    Fine then DeVore don't mod me to it even if I think thats a bit unfair since I suggested it in the first place and it's a game thats very close to my heart and that I've put a lot of effort into over the years and to be robbed of the chance to mod a forum about it due to past differences we may have had is tough to swallow to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Sloth banned in my quest for cheap anger management.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement